Sunday, January 20, 2008

Custom Templates now for sale!

After designing my 50th flush mount album last month I started to think about the hundreds of hours I put into designing each page. Why shouldn't all of this time be something I can pass on to other photographers who are designing their own flush mount albums. So since winter is usually very slow for me, I've started converting my album pages into templates that can be used with any images. I've gotten the first 10 done and I've uploaded them to my online proofing system. You can view the templates and purchase them here:

Album Templates

For now they're $20 each but there are discounts for buying them in multiples of 5. I've got hundreds more pages ready to convert though, so over the next few months there should be tons being added weekly. Once my entire catalog is uploaded only new pages will be uploaded after events.

These templates use clip masks which is only available in Photoshop CS2 or later. Once you purchase your templates I will send you a link to download them in zip format from my website. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

No comments: