Monday, May 07, 2007

Party Portraits

We were recently hired to provide formal portraits to the guests at couple of parties and I have to say I was very pleased with how the whole process went. Being able to get lots of combinations, mother and father with kids, mother and father with grand kids, grandpa with son, grandma with nieces, 4 generation portraits, and on and on and on. I never really considered how rare it is to get these types of shots for a family and I really enjoyed it. We proofed the shots on a laptop and there seemed to be a lot of people buying other people's poses. It was all one huge extended family so being able to see sibling's family shots was really great for everyone. I have to tell you this is one area of photography I probably never would have thought about, but the opportunity to take some truly once in a lifetime portraits is just too much to ignore. If you have a family reunion coming up please give us a call, we charge a flat fee of $90 to cover an event and we have some really great package deals in addition to our super low price of $10 per unit.

No comments: